Data itself does not lead to knowledge or wisdom - nor does more data necessarily lead to better decisions. In fact, big data analytics is likely to identify coincidences that have no predictive power per se.
MHI’s decision science goes beyond mathematics and technology and leverages our multidisciplinary skills in business operations, behavioral science, market theory, and more. Converting and communicating data into meaningful information for action is our goal. Implementation and development projects include:
- Real-time optimization of renewables for peak demand strategies
- Building energy simulation
- Life cycle costs of battery storage systems
- Scenario portfolios for risk management
- Interactive reporting systems
- Decision software integration