Systems analysis is applicable to any system wherein its performance metrics can be modeled and evaluated mathematically (and can include social, medical, financial, organizational, mechanical or software “systems”).
The MHI focus is on monitoring and predicting behavior in complex and dynamic systems. Successful examples include:
- Remaining useful life of generators
- Fault management of grid systems
- Condition-based and reliability-centered maintenance protocols
- Prognostic and diagnostic modeling
- Performance health management
- Real-time monitoring and system management