A foundation of MHI is software research, development, and implementation. Our proven solutions are robust, technologically agnostic and operationally neutral with particular emphasis on system efficiency and intelligent user interface design. We also recognize the need to integrate and transform legacy systems and data structures.
Our software team is well versed in performance-based parallel processing, automated processing methods, statistical programming, cloud-based solutions, and a wide variety of programming languages. Representative examples from our project portfolio include:
- Improvements to legacy user interfaces (e.g., U.S. Navy’s Cruise Missile Targeting System)
- Automation of multi-source image processing
- Integration and enhancement of open source toolkits
- Real time dashboard for reporting ship propulsion systems
- Development of a distributed hierarchical architecture for cloud-based software deployment