The rapidly evolving domain of Energy Management and Information Systems (EMIS) includes building automation, fault detection, diagnostic tools, and automated system optimization software that enable consumers and providers to reduce energy costs and increase system reliability.
The MHI solutions are technologically agnostic and operationally neutral, responding to an overriding objective that installation operations remain robust, secure, and increasingly efficient. Relevant MHI projects include:
- Optimization of shipboard diesel/gas turbine hybrid propulsion systems
- Standby and emergency generation strategies for disaster management and system islanding
- Federal, state, and local Net Zero initiatives
- Load forecasting and demand-side management
- Power system fault management and maintenance